Isuzu’s N-Series gas-powered LCFs span a wide range of GVWRs to cover a whole spectrum of applications. The N-Series gas trucks live up to Isuzu’s heritage of safety and efficiency, delivering outstanding performance with a lower cost of ownership.
2016 Isuzu N-Series gas trucks are powered by a 6-liter V8 Vortec engine providing 297 hp at 4,300 rpm and 372 lb-ft of torque at 4,000 rpm. This engine is coupled to a double overdrive 6-speed automatic transmission with a lockup torque converter, improving both vehicle performance and fuel economy. The engine provides proven design features, including a 100,000 mile maintenance-free ignition system, a long-life timing chain, and cast stainless steel exhaust manifolds. The Isuzu N-Series gas trucks are also available with an optional CNG/LPG compatible engine. With its in-frame, standard 30-gallon gas tank, you’ll see increased productivity and decreased fuel stops.
Featured Image: The N-Series gas trucks live up to Izusu’s heritage of safety and efficiency, delivering outstanding performance with a lower cost of ownership.
Above: Standard Cab N-Series gas trucks provide generous interior space for three-across seating.
Isuzu N-Series gas trucks are built with the same proven frame, front axles, and brakes found on Isuzu N-Series diesel trucks. Other features include:
- Integral hydraulic power steering
- Vacuum/hydraulic service brakes with 4-channel ABS disc/drum
- Tapered/multi-leaf suspension springs with 8,440/12,900-lb capacity
- Payload allowance between 6,189 and 9,411 lbs, depending on model/cab
N-Series Gas Standard Cab Models provide body applications up to 20 ft, while N-Series Gas Crew Cab Models provide body applications up to 16 ft. GVWR/GCWR capacities for the N-Series include:
- GVWR/GCWR for NPR: 12,000/18,000 lbs
- GVWR/GCWR for NPR-HD: 14,500/20,500 lbs
The NPR and NPR-HD are available in Standard Cab and Crew Cab configurations with wheelbases ranging from 109 to 176 inches that can accommodate bodies ranging from 10 to 20 ft in length. Isuzu’s Crew Cab provides seating for a seven-man crew.
Isuzu’s crew cab, with seating for seven, will get your entire crew to the jobsite at the same time.
STANDARD AND CREW CAB
Isuzu LCF cab design provides ease of maintenance that cutaway and conventional trucks can’t offer. Isuzu cabs tilt to allow complete access to the engine and transmission for fast and easy service. This Hexapod-built cab design increases safety with a panoramic windshield and side windows that provide unsurpassed driver visibility.
Standard features enhancing your productivity include power windows and door locks, tilt/telescopic steering wheel, air conditioning, driver-friendly instrumentation, generous interior space for three-across seating in Standard Cab models, overhead storage, and additional storage behind driver and passenger seats.
Isuzu’s Crew Cab, with seating for seven, will get your entire crew to the jobsite at the same time. Only Isuzu offers the exclusive Hexapod design that maximizes interior space, optimizes comfort, and incorporates ingenious productivity and maintenance features. The functionality of the Hexapod cab can save you time and money.
Isuzu stays with you after the sale is complete, with such features as:
- Isuzu’s Priority Service Maintenance Program (PSMP): This program is a comprehensive preventive maintenance plan that locks in and controls your parts and labor costs for three to six years. Plus, it can be wrapped into your lease or finance plan.
- 24/7/365 Roadside Assistance: If your new Isuzu N-Series truck experiences a breakdown anywhere in the US, Isuzu will immediately dispatch a tow truck to provide minor roadside repair or to take your truck to our nearest dealer for service.
With features designed to mek the driver safer and more comfortable, Isuzu’s N-Series gas trucks may be the perfect addition to your fleet.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Find out more about the Ford F-150 and other Ford products and services, visit www.ford.com/commercial-trucks.