Mack Trucks will feature the Mack® Granite® mixer and Mack TerraPro® cabover concrete pumper models at World of Concrete 2021. World of Concrete is from June 8-10 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
In Nevada, Mack will highlight its fully integrated powertrain including MP® engines, mDRIVE™ HD automated manual transmission, and drive axles. This also includes Mack’s bodybuilder resources and support.
Mack also will offer an in-booth Augmented Reality (AR) experience, allowing attendees to customize a Mack Granite model. During digital configuration, the truck will render in real-time 3D and display on screens for a review from any angle. The rendered image and specifications can also be downloaded for the customer’s use.
FEATURED IN BOOTH W-1841
Mack Granite Axle Back
- Concrete mixer
- Engine: Mack MP®7-365C, 365 hp and 1,460 lb-ft torque
- Transmission: Mack mDRIVE HD 14-speed with ultra-low creeper gears and multi-speed reverse
- Features: Mack FXL20 20,000-lb front axle; Mack S522R 52,000-lb rear axles; Mack mRIDE™ 52,000-lb rear suspension; ClearTech™ One exhaust aftertreatment system; and Mack GuardDog® Connect integrated telematics solution
- Body: Con-Tech Manufacturing mixer
Mack TerraPro Cabover
- Concrete pump
- Engine: Mack MP7-425, 425 hp and 1,560 lb-ft torque
- Features: Mack FXL20 20,000-lb front axle; Mack S440 44,000-lb rear axles, Mack Camelback SS440 44,000-lb rear suspension; Mack ClearTech One exhaust aftertreatment system; and Mack GuardDog Connect
- Body: Putzmeister 33m concrete pump
Find out more, visit www.macktrucks.com.