Stertil-Koni, a leader in heavy-duty bus lifts and truck lifts across North America, introduced five new air-over-hydraulic jacks. Stertil-Koni engineered each jack for trucking, transit buses, agriculture, construction, and other heavy-duty applications.
While capacities and applications vary, all share superior engineering features, including:
- Air-powered hydraulics delivering smooth as well as precise operation;
- Chrome-plated lifting rams for extended service life;
- Hydraulic protection against overloading;
- convenient controls located on the end of handles, requiring constant pressure while operating—for optimum safety; and
- Standard 2-inch and 4-inch height extensions.
Further, the models introduced by Stertil-Koni are:
- Model S25-1, a single-stage jack for vehicles and machinery with a capacity of 55,000 lbs
- Model SK25-1H, a single-stage jack for agricultural contractor machinery, trailers, and other high-clearance applications with a capacity of 55,000 lbs
- The Model SK25-2 is a two-stage versatile hydraulic jack for buses and trucks with a capacity up to 55,000 lbs
- Model SK40-4, a four-stage jack for ultra-low transit vehicles with a maximum capacity up to 88,000 lbs
- Model SK50-3, a three-stage high capacity ergonomic jack for low-clearance vehicles with a maximum capacity up to 110,000 lbs
Additionally, Stertil-Koni business development manager, Radu Pop, notes these jacks broaden shop equipment offerings to its customers. Finally, Stertil-Koni engineered each new jack to provide “even more support to the busy technician hard at work,” Pop concludes.
Find out more, visit www.stertil-koni.com.