NTEA hosts its Executive Leadership Summit in a new location at Hilton Columbus Downtown in Columbus, Ohio. This year’s program features a convenient, one-day format on October 12, 2021 as well as an October 11 welcome reception.
During this event, business leaders in any capacity can gain targeted information and data from economists, thought leaders, and strategists. Subject matter experts will explore the most important trends influencing the work truck industry—from their unique perspectives. Additionally, from global implications to individual company strategies, content is geared toward furthering industry knowledge, growth, and profitability.
“The Summit serves as a forum for business leaders to voice their challenges, get input from well-known visionaries, and engage peers,” says Steve Carey, NTEA president and CEO. “It confronts the timely issues most pressing to the commercial vehicle community and delivers effective strategies to elevate performance.”
- North American macroeconomic forecast
- Commercial vehicle market outlook
- Leadership development
- Change management
- Geopolitical changes
- Keynote address: Peter Zeihan, president and founder, Zeihan on Geopolitics
- Robert Fry Jr., PhD, chief economist, Robert Fry Economics LLC
- Steve Latin-Kasper, senior director of market data and research, NTEA
- Elise Mitchell, founder, Velocity Collective
- Erik Meier, president and CEO, Sandler Training by EAM Consulting
Advance pricing ($399 NTEA members/$599 nonmembers) is available when registering by Thursday, September 9, 2021. Afterward, rates increase to $499 NTEA member/$699 nonmembers. Visit ntea.com/executivesummit for event details, including a full schedule as well as speaker bios and registration information.
Find out more, visit www.ntea.com.