Morgan Truck Body, LLC. (Morgan) will display its newest offering, the Morgan WorkPro at NPTC’s Annual Conference and Exhibition in booth #416. The WorkPro is a purpose-built mobile fleet service and jobsite commercial truck body. NPTC will hold its exhibition, the national private truck fleet event, from June 13-15, 2021 in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Morgan built its WorkPro commercial truck body for demanding service and jobsite applications with its damage- and corrosion-resistant Morganplate. Morgan designed the WorkPro to be ergonomic with plenty of headroom as well as interior cargo space and exterior storage compartments. These provide quick and easy access to the parts and equipment needed on difficult jobsites. Further, a clean, uninterrupted exterior surface creates a canvas for business messaging and branding. Additionally, Morgan designs and builds every truck body to satisfy a specific commercial need and manufactured to stringent quality specifications.
“Morgan’s newest mobile service offering, the WorkPro, expands our product offering and builds upon our legacy as the number one commercial truck body builder in the market,” says Peter Jones, vice president of parts and service of Morgan Truck Body, LLC. “With custom storage, workbench, durable interiors, and the ability to integrate generators, compressors, welders, and other mission critical tools, the Morgan WorkPro is well positioned as the premium mobile fleet service and jobsite commercial truck body.”
STANDARD & OPTIONAL FEATURES
- Morganplate Body Wall Composite Construction offers a combination of strength as well as versatility, consisting of two external skins thermally bonded to a high-density polyethylene core; this provides durable, energy-absorbent and impact-resistant performance
- Extra wide 50-inch rear door opening accommodates large items as well as optional roll overhead door
- Compartments capable of accommodating generators as well as compressors, oil equipment, and tools
- Workbench and adjustable interior shelving with optional slide out drawers for easy access
- LED lighting as well as exterior scene lighting to enable safe nighttime work
- Door paddle latches with secure indicators
- Body lengths: 12 ft, 14 ft, 16 ft, 18 ft, or 20 ft
- Widths: 96 inches and 102 inches
- Heights: 79 inches, 85 inches, 91 inches
- All custom built to job-specific specifications
- Optional ladder racks as well as tread plate flooring and compartment lighting
Find out more, visit www.morgancorp.com.