Miller Electric Mfg. LLC, a leading worldwide manufacturer of Miller® brand arc welding equipment, introduces the new gas model of its EnPak A30GBW all-in-one power system and an enhanced gas model of its Bobcat 200 Air Pak all-in-one power system. The models are available beginning May 1.
The EnPak A30GBW can decrease truck engine idle time by up to 75 percent, reducing costly maintenance and unplanned downtime. Because this all-in-one is now available in diesel and gas models, fleet managers and truck operators can standardize fuel type and/or integrate the power system into the truck’s fuel system—eliminating the need to fill two tanks.
With Chassis Power, the EnPak A30GBW maintains the power capabilities of a traditional PTO system, all while the truck’s engine is turned off. Capabilities and additional features of the EnPak A30GBW solution include:
- A rotary screw compressor that delivers 30 cfm of compressed air on demand to power virtually any air tool, including most 3/4-inch impact wrenches. Rotary screw compressors fill faster and run quieter than reciprocating designs for an improved work environment.
- Up to 100 amps of DC power for 12/24-volt battery charging at idle, up to 150 amps of DC power for chassis battery support, and up to 300 amps for crank assist.
- A 6,500-watt generator (8,000 watts peak) for 120/240-volt AC power needs.
- 210 amps of inverter-based weld power, delivering a smooth, stable arc for MIG, DC TIG, and stick welding.
- A compact design that delivers big capabilities in a small footprint—just 47 inches long, 20 inches wide and 28 inches tall—and saves up to 200 lbs compared to competitive units or 400 lbs compared to using a PTO-powered air compressor and separate engine-driven welder generator.
- A remote panel with simple, straightforward controls and a weld/battery output panel. An optional Auxiliary Power panel is also available. The location of the panels helps the user save steps and reduces the risk of operator injury by eliminating the need to climb into the truck bed to make adjustments.
- CAN bus connectivity that allows the unit to connect to the vehicle’s telematics system so fleets can monitor EnPak engine data, machine loads, and usage. This allows fleet managers to track service intervals and proactively schedule maintenance.
BOBCAT 200 AIR PAK
The Bobcat 200 Air Pak engine-driven all-in-one solution helps users consolidate equipment to maximize available truck payload, reduce fuel consumption, and minimize operating costs. Operators can choose between gas and diesel models.
Designed for the construction, fabrication, and work truck industries, the Bobcat 200 Air Pak provides multiple capabilities in a small footprint—just 47.25 inches long, 20 inches wide, and 29 inches tall—while saving up to 200 lbs compared to competitive units or 400 lbs compared to using a PTO-powered air compressor and separate engine-driven welder generator.
Ruggedly built and rigorously tested to ANSI and CSA standards, the Bobcat 200 Air Pak is proven to withstand extreme temperatures, rain, salt, dust, impact, vibration, and more. This all-in-one is tested to meet the highest-applicable industry safety standards.
The new model includes upgraded power capabilities and features including:
- More air output: A rotary screw compressor that delivers up to 30 cfm — 20 cfm at idle — of compressed air on demand to power virtually any air tool, including most 3/4-inch impact wrenches.
- Battery charging: Up to 100 amps of DC power at idle for 12/24-volt battery charging and up to 300 amps for crank assist.
- Increased power: The 6,500-watt generator meets 120/240-volt AC power needs.
- Added Auto-Speedä technology: Automatically adjusts engine speed to match weld and battery charge demands — reducing fuel consumption, maintenance costs and noise.
- Enhanced weld capabilities: Handle metal repairs with a 210-amp inverter-based welder capable of stick, DC TIG and MIG.
Find out more, visit www.millerwelds.com.