Transfer Flow introduced 50-gallon high-capacity midship replacement fuel tank systems for gasoline Ford F-150 Crew Cab pickups with 6 1/2-ft beds. The fuel tanks are available for 2017 – 19 and 2009 – 14 model years. Each fuel tank is manufactured from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield US aluminized steel for superior durability and strength and comes equipped with a highly engineered emission system to reduce the amount of hydrocarbons released into the atmosphere. A Transfer Flow 50-gallon replacement fuel tank is perfect for F-150 pickup owners who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space. These gasoline fuel tank systems are currently not available in California.
All Transfer Flow premier fuel tank systems ship complete with every component needed for installation including straps and mounting hardware and are covered by a six-year, unlimited mileage warranty.
- For drivers who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space
- Tank sits above the differential, no skid plate needed
- Fits in the same space as stock fuel tank
- Fuel tank mounts inside the frame rail
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield US aluminized steel for durability and strength
- Comes with straps and mounting hardware
- Powder coated black for durable satin finish
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- Six-year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
- Optional upgrade: spray-on textured coating
Transfer Flow, a leading manufacturer of premier American-made fuel systems, engineers and manufactures aftermarket fuel tank systems and vehicle accessories in Chico, California. Transfer Flow fuel tanks are for every need including high-capacity replacement tanks, in-bed auxiliary tanks, refueling tanks, and fuel tank tool box combination systems.
Find out more, visit www.transferflow.com.