Summit’s newly created website, launched on June 17, 2022, will help you find the industry’s premium service and lube trucks.
The new website enhances the customer experience, is easy to navigate, provides clear contact and product information. Additionally, its design includes high-quality photos and video.
“Whether you’re a new customer or you’ve worked with Summit before, you’ll enjoy the resourceful and cutting-edge website built with the help of an award-winning website agency, Lifted Logic,” says Sondra Kirby, Summit Truck Bodies marketing manager. “We committed to taking full advantage of the in-depth web design process, carefully laying out every image and button to create the best online resource for our customers. Our new website has made finding the ultimate custom truck body solution simple.”
- Build your truck and get a free quote
- Easily find your regional sales representative
- Get customer support
- Learn more about the company, the buying process, and financing options and applying for credit
- Browse innovative product lines:
- Service Bodies
- Specialty Lube Bodies and Equipment
- Custom Body Styles
- Body options
- Hydraulic and Electric Service Cranes
- Advanced Safety Electronics control system
- Summit Drawer Systems
- Check out available inventory
- Read authentic testimonials
- Learn more about the industries Summit Truck Bodies serves
- Get instant, dependable answers from FAQ
- Check out the blog and join the mailing list
The website visuals and information showcase the company’s unmatched dedication to product as well as service quality with advanced safety technology. This makes Summit a trusted one-stop shop for custom service and lube truck bodies.
“Our team had a blast combining forces with the experts at Summit Truck Bodies,” says Todd Smidt, Lifted Logic project manager. “They constantly develop innovative service truck solutions and offer support beyond the sale to maintain the highest quality operation.”
THE SUMMIT ADVANTAGE
Explore the website and learn more about what separates Summit Truck Bodies from competitors. It begins with a customer-focused buying process and then continues with high-quality manufacturing, finance options, safety technology, and exceptional after-sales support.
Find out more, visit www.summitbodies.com.