Shur-Co® is pleased to announce the expansion of its SMARTechnology™ product family with the addition of the Shur-Co Service Truck Power Kit.
The Service Truck Power Kit is an assembled power kit that connects to an existing power supply for “quick-disconnect” accessories. The power kit uses Shur-Co’s patented SMARTwire™ design with a sealed-connection that eliminates wire corrosion. The assembled power kit, with built-in circuit protection, connects to an existing power supply on a truck, tractor, or battery and mounts on the vehicle grille or other convenient location.
There are various accessories available to use with the power kit including:
· Heavy-duty two-way conductor plug and socket, jumper cable kit and extension cables, which provides power to trailers with horizontal or vertical power sockets.
· Heavy-duty two-way conductor socket accessory can be mounted on farm or construction equipment that may require frequent jump starts.
· Jumper cable kit that includes high-quality, insulated cable clamps along with Shur-Co’s SMARTwire connector between the jumper cables and service truck.
· Extension cables extend reach from the service truck power source to the accessories and are available in 8-ft, 12-ft, 16-ft, and 20-ft extensions.
· The Service Truck Power Kit can also be installed for use to provide 12VDC power to winches, cranes, hoists, or other applications.
Shur-Co’s Service Truck Power Kit can be found at all Authorized Shur-Co Dealers. Find out more, call 800.474.8756 or visit www.shurco.com.