NTEA released the 14th edition of its Truck Equipment Handbook—the industry’s most comprehensive resource for commercial vehicle components and equipment. The updated version includes the latest US regulations and a US/Canada Federal Lighting Guide along with an expanded set of industry definitions. This edition also covers the vehicle certification process and regulatory standards applicable in Canada.
“Since 1989, our Truck Equipment Handbook has been a valued resource relied upon by many professionals in our industry,” Steve Carey, NTEA president and CEO, says. “With the expanded reference to Canadian regulations, this newest edition is even more relevant for the North American commercial vehicle market.”
This is an indispensable guide for distributors, manufacturers, truck dealers, sales representatives, and end users. It covers in-depth technical information on selecting commercial vehicle components and equipment.
- Component descriptions
- Application and installation considerations and requirements
- Illustrations of basic engineering calculations
- Alternative fuels and hybrid propulsion systems information
- Reference sections on vehicle certification, Federal/Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, and lighting requirements
- Weights and measures
- Glossary of truck equipment industry terms
Through April 1, 2019, we’re offering a limited-time handbook special of $8 for NTEA members/$20 nonmembers, with a quantity discount for members ($5 per copy when ordering 10 or more). Contact NTEA (800-441-6832 or email@example.com) to order in bulk. Standard pricing is $15 for NTEA members/$29 nonmembers.
Find out more, visit ntea.com/handbook.