Mullen Automotive, Inc., an emerging electric vehicle manufacturer, announces new stops for the 2023 Strikingly Different EV tour. The current tour includes a stop today at Dover Motor Speedway, September 18th and 19th, in Washington D.C. and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
“We’re proud to announce additional locations across the US for our Strikingly Different EV tour. More locations equal more opportunity for the public to come out and see our EVs and interact with our team,” says David Michery, chief executive officer and chairman of Mullen Automotive.
The 2023 Strikingly Different tour kicked off late summer on August 20th in Austin, Texas, and will run until November. This year’s tour will cover the South, East Coast, Midwest, and West Coast before finishing up in California. All locations and details on how to register can be accessed here.
All locations for the 2023 tour from today include:
- Washington, D.C. & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – September 18th & 19th at Dover Motor Speedway
- New York City, New York – September 22nd & 23rd at Citi Field
- Boston, Massachusetts – September 26th & 27th at New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- Detroit, Michigan – October 3rd & 4th at M1 Concourse
- Denver, Colorado – October 10th & 11th at Empower Field
- Salt Lake City, Utah – October 17th & 18th at Utah Motorsports Campus
- Sonoma, California – October 23rd & 24th at Sonoma Motor Speedway
- Las Vegas, Nevada – October 31st & November 1st at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Phoenix, Arizona – November 6th & 7th at Podium Club
- Los Angeles, California – TBD
Mullen EV reservation holders and investors will receive priority to secure a place on the tour. However, Mullen expects to accommodate all interested individuals with more tour stops and vehicles available.
The public will have the opportunity to test-drive and experience Mullen’s commercial and retail EVs on world-class racetracks across the country, meet and interact with the Mullen team, and check out the latest EV technology the company has been working on, including AI-powered PERSONA, Mullen’s proprietary advanced facial recognition technology.
The Mullen EVs on tour include:
- Mullen FIVE EV Crossover
- Mullen FIVE RS High-Performance Sport EV Crossover
- Mullen GT High-Performance Electric Sports Car
- Mullen ONE Class 1 Commercial EV Cargo Van
- Mullen THREE Class 3 Commercial Low Cab Forward
- Bollinger B2 Electric Pickup
For more information, visit www.mullenusa.com.