Introducing an all-new column in MWS, “Shop Talk,” which takes a look at the people who keep things running in various fleet-driven industries. If you’d like to be included in or contribute to the column, email Donna Campbell at .
WHAT WE COVER:
Modern WorkTruck Solutions is a national magazine focusing on relevant topics for day-to-day operations of work truck fleets in various industries including construction, landscaping, HVAC, public works, telecommunications, and others. Light-, Medium-, and Heavy-Duty work trucks will be covered in every issue with a highlight on application in the field. Feature articles will offer solutions for operations, maintenance, safety, and technology for Class 1-8 work trucks with industry news and insight for work truck pros and managers.
- Industry Insight
- Truck Showcases
- Case Studies
These sections are in every issue of Modern WorkTruck Solutions and comprise the editorial calendar.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ARTICLE FOR CONSIDERATION:
Please provide the following information and submit via email to the editor
- Proposed article title
- Author name with title, company, and contact Information (include phone, website, and email)
- Brief author bio (two or three sentences)
- Brief company information (one or two sentences depicting nature of business)
- Article summary (brief description of the specific message and focus of the article)
- Indicate if photos (working shots) are available
- Articles are to be educational in focus, offering solutions and relevant information for work truck pros and managers.
- Keep in mind that all stories are edited as needed for space and clarity.
- High-resolution images to be a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Please see the Media Planner for specifics on circulation.