Because standards don’t raise themselves, NTEA’s Member Verification Program (MVP) acknowledges the companies leading the industry to excellence. Fleet managers, truck dealers, and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations.
New MVP members (as of December 31, 2018)
- TODCO (Marion, Ohio)
- Commercial Truck & Van Equipment Inc (Norcross, Georgia)
- Williamsen-Godwin Truck Body Co LLC (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment LLC (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Link Mfg Ltd (Sioux Center, Iowa)
- SnowEx (Madison Heights, Michigan)
- Vac-Con (Green Cove Springs, Florida)
- Washington Auto Carriage (Spokane Valley, Washington)
- Whiting Door Mfg Corp (Akron, New York)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge—NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.
Visit ntea.com/mvp to learn more and apply, or contact NTEA’s technical services department for personalized assistance (800.441.6832 or ).