Uses artificial intelligence to ensure the industry’s most accurate upfit information
Commercial Truck Trader, a truck and trailer marketplace with more than 285,000 listings, introduces a mobile app enabling consumers to quickly search for commercial vehicles from their smartphones and tablets. The app allows users to zero in on vehicles meeting their specific requirements with fewer clicks than other solutions, delivering faster search results with as few or as many filters as desired. It also provides the market’s most accurate upfit information, using artificial intelligence to correctly categorize trucks for easy shopping.
With the Commercial Truck Trader app, users can:
- Search by brand, category, upfit body and type, dealer, and location
- Filter by price, mileage, engine size, transmission type, transmission speed, new or used, drivetrain, fuel type, seller type, tagline (financing available, clearance, etc.), and more
- Sort results by nearest, newly listed, newest, oldest, price, or premium
- Save favorite listings, dealers, and searches
- Access saved listings across all devices
- Email, call, or text the dealer or independent seller directly from the app
Searchable categories range from box/straight, dump, sleeper, flatbed, pickup, and refrigerator trucks to cargo vans, day cabs, wrecker tow trucks, rollback tow trucks, utility/service trucks, and more. Additional upfit options include enclosed service, crane and gooseneck bodies, concrete mixer trucks, cutaway trucks, and others.
Find out more, visit www.commercialtrucktrader.com.