Axele, LLC, a Transportation Management System (TMS) company, announced upgrades to its award-winning software, Axele TMS. Upgrades include integration with Triumph Factoring, as well as a digital bill of lading, electronic signature capture, and improved expense accounting and visibility.
“We are constantly upgrading our software based on feedback from clients helping to improve digital processes, such as eliminating paper forms and adding digital signatures,” says Ravi Ahuja, founder of Axele. “The comprehensive updates we deliver help our clients to seamlessly share information and automate processes that keep their trucking businesses running efficiently and profitably.”
In this latest Axele upgrade, users will receive:
- Integration with Triumph Business Capital, a leading invoice factoring business. The integration allows trucking firms to send invoices seamlessly from the Axele TMS to Triumph factoring; as a result, customers, drivers, and backend experience smoother and faster time-to-cash.
- Driver Mobile App enhancements that include:
- Digital Bill of Lading—Replaces paper and manual bill of lading with an all-digital version in the Axele Driver App; this eliminates errors as well as time for back-office teams.
- Electronic Signature Capture—Using the driver app, capture signatures electronically for critical shipment paperwork, reducing order turnaround and billing times.
- Improved Expense Accounting and Visibility—Fleet managers can now get better clarity on operating costs as well as expenses with improved expense dashboards and simplified cost reporting.
- Advanced Reports: Users can now create as well as export a comprehensive view of a load by using different filter combinations of pickup/drop-off dates, load statuses, and more.
- Account Summary now contains an aggregate of the expenses from tractor settlements and dispatcher commissions.
- New Expense List View includes:
- Show as well as hide and reorganize the columns.
- Sort by column headers.
- Consolidated filter controls.
- Mobile compatible view for smaller screens.
Find out more, visit www.axele.com.