Versatile body perfect for HVAC, carpentry, plumbing, home building, and mobile auto repair industries
Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc, distributor of America’s best-selling low cab forward trucks, today announced the availability of a new road-ready service body for select Isuzu N-Series gasoline trucks. The expansion of the Isuzu Road-Ready Program with Supreme helps Isuzu dealers and customers with a wider selection of bodies to choose from. The 12-ft Supreme Spartan Service body will be available for 109-inch-wheelbase NPR and NPR-HD models.
- Among the standard features of the new Program body:
- Eight compartments (four per side) with adjustable shelving for more cargo-organizing versatility
- Spacious stand-up height interior with a standard street-side pipe door
- Stainless-steel D-ring compartment handles for easier gripping with work gloves
- Two interior LED dome lights
- Available Plexiglass sliders for ease of access to interior horizontal compartments, with one row of E-track on each side of Plexiglass slider
- Curbside pipe door
- Translucent roof
- Prime Design drop-down double ladder rack
“The competitive price coupled with a great warranty and Isuzu support will make this an attractive body for those in the service industry,” Shaun C. Skinner, president of Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, says. “Carpenters, plumbers, homebuilders, mobile auto repair companies, and many others will find this body and chassis combination a very appealing solution for their needs.”
Supreme bodies are manufactured by Wabash National Corporation, a leading producer of truck bodies, semi-trailers, and liquid transportation systems.
Find out more, visit www.isuzucv.com.